[Calefaction Wiki] Update of "HomeBrewing/Recipes" by SteveKillen

Calefaction Wiki noreply at calefaction.org
Sun Apr 1 03:24:27 EDT 2012

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Calefaction Wiki" for change notification.

The "HomeBrewing/Recipes" page has been changed by SteveKillen:
http://wiki.calefaction.org/HomeBrewing/Recipes?action=diff&rev1=71&rev2=72

  First stovetop brew with steeping grains! Fermented at 72F, which might be a tick high, but what's the point of learning if you always err on the side of caution? :) Swamp cooler is definitely under strain now that Carolina spring is in full swing. We'll see what the coriander and black pepper do--hoping they will complement the roasty malts.
+
+ === AG Session Saison ===
+
+
+ Going warp-speed to all-grain, doing the Brew-In-A-Bag method on my stove.

  = Kristen =