brewingp

Steve Killen steven.f.killen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 00:50:02 EST 2012

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 11:39 PM, BT Templeton <bpt at hcoop.net> wrote:

> Is anyone free for brewing a Bière de Garde this weekend?

I will make a run to the brew store for you and lend a hand to get you
going with great pleasure, but I cannot stay for the entirety, for I am
ridiculously swamped with work.

What's your preference for timing? Seems like Saturday is Rachel's best bet
given travel considerations, but if you start Sunday early (i.e. mash-in
before noon) I'd be up for that too.

 --

Steven F. Killen <steven.f.killen at gmail.com>
| elvestinkle @ twitter