Brewing this weekend?

Steve Killen steven.f.killen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 14:52:58 EST 2012

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 1:17 PM, Clinton Ebadi <clinton at unknownlamer.org>wrote:

> Steve Killen <steven.f.killen at gmail.com> writes:
>
> > On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 12:42 AM, Clinton Ebadi <
> clinton at unknownlamer.org>
> > wrote:
> >
> >     Steve Killen <steven.f.killen at gmail.com> writes:
> >
> >     > Hey peeps,
> >     >
> >     > So if we're brewing this weekend I would like to request Sunday,
> because
> >     > Saturday I need to be in Clayton. But don't let it stop you if you
> have
> >     > sufficient bodies for Saturday! I can drop the fermenter off on my
> way in
> >     any
> >     > event.
> >     >
> >     > How was the Flying Saucer?
> >
> >     I went to Natty Greene's instead because I am afraid of strangers
> and I
> >     hate you.
> >
> >     Also delicious burgers.
> >
> >     For brewing: I think I'm done brewing until I bottle things in a few
> >     weeks... anyone else game?
> >
> > Concerning weather: looks like Sunday will be the best bet. Saturday is
> > forecast for crazy wind--10-20mph, with gusts of 30.
> >
> > We must keep the pipeline going!
>
> Maybe ... a one week bubble would actually be good for *me* -- both
> fermenters are now ready to be taken out of climate control, and I think
> my cider hit terminal gravity so I need to cold crash it and whatnot now
> if I want to hanve any hope remaining for cider on equinox.

I wouldn't be sad if we chilled this weekend. My day has changed from Sat.
to Sun., so I wouldn't be able to join you in any event.

Luke, Sebastian--are you guys close to being ready to brew? BPT, how about
you?

I really need to get a job. This impatience is killing me. :)

Steven F. Killen <steven.f.killen at gmail.com>
| elvestinkle @ twitter
| pursuing.calefaction.org

Etsi provectus in sententiis sis