Brewing this weekend?

Clinton Ebadi clinton at unknownlamer.org
Fri Feb 24 13:17:23 EST 2012

Steve Killen <steven.f.killen at gmail.com> writes:

> On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 12:42 AM, Clinton Ebadi <clinton at unknownlamer.org>
> wrote:
>
>     Steve Killen <steven.f.killen at gmail.com> writes:
>
>     > Hey peeps,
>     >
>     > So if we're brewing this weekend I would like to request Sunday, because
>     > Saturday I need to be in Clayton. But don't let it stop you if you have
>     > sufficient bodies for Saturday! I can drop the fermenter off on my way in
>     any
>     > event.
>     >
>     > How was the Flying Saucer?
>
>     I went to Natty Greene's instead because I am afraid of strangers and I
>     hate you.
>
>     Also delicious burgers.
>
>     For brewing: I think I'm done brewing until I bottle things in a few
>     weeks... anyone else game?
>
> Concerning weather: looks like Sunday will be the best bet. Saturday is
> forecast for crazy wind--10-20mph, with gusts of 30.
>
> We must keep the pipeline going!

Maybe ... a one week bubble would actually be good for *me* -- both
fermenters are now ready to be taken out of climate control, and I think
my cider hit terminal gravity so I need to cold crash it and whatnot now
if I want to hanve any hope remaining for cider on equinox.

--
Jessie: but today i was a nerd
Jessie: i even read slashdot.