Proposal

Clinton Ebadi clinton at unknownlamer.org
Thu Feb 16 23:01:28 EST 2012

Steve Killen <steven.f.killen at gmail.com> writes:

> Any particular utility to it? Or just for arbitrarity's sake? It does make
> sense to deal with hops in grams, I suppose. Are brewtarget recipes easily
> convertible?

BeerXML stores values in metric (just flip an interface prep go go go
metric!).

It's always bothered me how foreign metric volumes, weights other than
grams (because, honestly, ounces suck for measuring spices, hops,
chemicals, &c), and temperatures are. So, why not brew in metric and be
pretentious jerks and feel smart.