Supply Requisition Form

Clinton Ebadi clinton at unknownlamer.org
Sat Feb 11 23:23:36 EST 2012

Dear Steve,

To brew the Brown Ale I require:

 * 8.5lbs US 2-row
 * 12 oz Chocolate Malt (UK, the Internet says it might matter due to
                         different extraction potentials vs US!)
 * 4oz Crystal 40L
 * 4oz Crystal 60L

 * packet of Kent Goldings
 * Wyeast Ringwood Ale

Also we are basically out of bottle caps and so ... lots and lots of
caps in a variety of colors (anything but plain brass ... red, green,
black, silver, white...). Something like $10 worth seems like a good
bet.

Our vinyl hosing is getting hosed again, so if you could fetch another
15' that'd be awesome. We'll cut it to size as needed here.

Can you bring your autosiphon and small wine thief? I'll be figuring out
some hot liquor collection stuff soon and will acquire my own autosiphon
but am not /quite/ financially ready for that +$12 hit :( (gotta get
supplies to start my seedlings and gardening crap this billing cycle!
NATURE IS WORKING AGAINST ME).

I am also potentially interested in acquiring a can of Blackberry
puree. Call me when you get to the brew store and I can confirm... (more
cider!)

YET ANOTHER TASK: can you see if they still have used malt drums / see
if the lids are locking? Pix if possible kthx. I need a soil tumbling
device to blend together my used dirt and compost and whatever so that I
can grow food.

p.s. remind me to add the buffer 5.2 and also to check the pH AT ROOM
TEMP (fun fact: the 5.2ish target pH is at room temp, and at mash temp
is something like 0.3-0.5 lower ... that explains that then!).

--
Ethan: i'm working on myself
Ethan: the self is the most important thing