Brewing!

Steve Killen steven.f.killen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 12:40:18 EST 2011

Here's a crack at an all-grain version of Brown Town. I modified the mash
to account for the Clinton Two-Step we do. It's a little over gravity
according to style, but the ABV and other numbers are more or less in line
with the recipe otherwise. I put in a mash temp of 153; feel free to say
I'm wrong and stupid for liking a little more body. :)

Both HTML and XML are attached.