Good News Everybody

Clinton Ebadi clinton at unknownlamer.org
Mon Jul 11 00:17:55 EDT 2011

From the brewtarget svn log:

     r499 | mikfirestone | 2011-07-04 12:46:55 -0400 (Mon, 04 Jul 2011)
     | 12 lines

     All the other cool kids can export their recipes to HTML. Since the
     print functions were all done using HTML already, it was a small
     step to include this functionality. The generated files aren't
     pretty, but they are not meant to be read by humans and they parse
     (in FF5 at least) properly.

     I reorganized the print functions to do all of this work with one
     method instead of having nearly identical code to do print, print
     preview and save to html.

An SXML based exporter would be nicer since I'm not a huge fan of the
recipe format, but it works and so ... I'll work through the backlog of
recipes with no html on the wiki and my website.

--
<captain_krunk> ntk is currently using "telnet fyodor 25" to send email