Batch 4B (Nowruz) Shopping List

Clinton Ebadi clinton at unknownlamer.org
Wed Jun 8 00:43:56 EDT 2011

General supplies:

 - 2lbs corn sugar
 - 5lbs DME
 - racking cane
 - hydrometer (booo jhitz)
 - caps
 - 10' siphon hose (5/16" ID)
 - did I mention the hydrometer

Nowruz Ingredients:

 - Grain
   - 8lbs 2-row american pale malt
   - 10oz Crystal 20L
   - 10oz Grystak 40L
   - 16oz Crystal 60L
 - Hops
   - 3oz Chinook
   - 2oz Cascade
   - 1oz Centennial
   - 1oz Citra
 - Yeast
   - One packet Safale S-05

The yeast switch is intentional. I'm not sure whether I am going to use
the Centennial, but we'll see how I feel tomorrow. Nowruz also uses
2.5lbs of DME in theory.

We will need to make a new aerator tomorrow... let's do that during the
mash (it isn't hard, but involves around 10 minutes of work).

Steve needs to take the grain leftovers that are here after brewing
too...

--
<RetroJ`> here's something interesting about one of these chinese
          pop music videos I've found.. it illustrates the