Brewing Schedule and Vacations

Steve Killen steven.f.killen at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 06:54:28 EDT 2011

On Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 3:26 AM, Clinton Ebadi <clinton at unknownlamer.org>wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> So, since last week did not work, we *must* brew Nowruz this
> week. Steve's Porter is also up for bottling on or around the 9th.

YES.

> Steve, bpt: what are your availabilities?

I am off Mon. and Weds. this week and next, but on those days we actually
need to start the mash around noon. :) Sundays are also good.

> Also, Steve, what are the dates of your vacation then? I want to brew
> another batch of my ginger-chamomile wheat ale in that window (with
> Witbier yeast for kicks) to keep the pipeline full.

I'll be out of town 22 June-5 July.

> After June travels are complete, I think we should try scheduling brews
> an average of every 9 days (sometimes closer, sometimes further) but at
> least two weeks ahead of time. Our brewing skills have come to the point
> where we can reliably make tasty beer and so supply has exceeded demand
> and the producers must respond!

I think you accidentally effect and cause. :)

I am for it. I created a Google calendar (Demoncat Breweries):

https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=mh8f6shoblr705qo0j14kgksts%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York

Steven F. Killen <steven.f.killen at gmail.com>
| elvestinkle @ twitter
| pursuing.calefaction.org