Brewing Schedule and Vacations

Clinton Ebadi clinton at unknownlamer.org
Sun Jun 5 03:26:08 EDT 2011

Greetings,

So, since last week did not work, we *must* brew Nowruz this
week. Steve's Porter is also up for bottling on or around the 9th.

Steve, bpt: what are your availabilities?

Also, Steve, what are the dates of your vacation then? I want to brew
another batch of my ginger-chamomile wheat ale in that window (with
Witbier yeast for kicks) to keep the pipeline full.

bpt: do you want to join me as a brewing assistant and companion for the
ginger-chamomile brew?

I'll be travelling to BRASSTOWN and back June 10th-12th.

After June travels are complete, I think we should try scheduling brews
an average of every 9 days (sometimes closer, sometimes further) but at
least two weeks ahead of time. Our brewing skills have come to the point
where we can reliably make tasty beer and so supply has exceeded demand
and the producers must respond!

--
And did those feet in ancient time
Walk upon England's mountains green?