Three Steps to Brewing Success (And: Water Modification)

Steve Killen steven.f.killen at gmail.com
Tue May 17 21:22:05 EDT 2011

Eh, it's $4. I'm not sweating it. Just have coffee ready for me tomorrow and
we're cool. :)

Your thinking matches my own in the steps. 5mins between checks should be
sufficient time for diffusion into solution. I'll pick up the CaCO3demon at
flhs when getting more London Ale yeast. I guess a degassing whip too :)

--
Steve Killen
| elvestinkle @ twitter
| pursuing.calefaction.org