Leftovers

Steve Killen steven.f.killen at gmail.com
Sun May 8 10:48:07 EDT 2011

So Clinton mentioned the necessity of a leftovers batch while we were
brewing the ginger wheat. From what we have, we can do basically a Belgian
specialty ale if we throw in the entirety of the DME. (Or we can get 6 lbs
of 2-row and call it even. :) I don't think the hops we have are terribly
old except maybe the Willamette, but they're open, so may as well see what
comes of it. And we can use the T-58 to get the lovely Belgianness, maybe
throw in some pepper and cumin for kicks. Aaaaaand, BT can brew his French
Revolution ale when it's time to bottle and just rack onto the yeast.

Are we brewing Monday?

--
Steven F. Killen <steven.f.killen at gmail.com>
| elvestinkle @ twitter