Sample lineup [wedding brews]

Steve Killen steven.f.killen at gmail.com
Tue May 3 12:52:23 EDT 2011

Greetings,

So while we were bottling the pales yesterday, Clinton broached the
possibility of making his foreign extra stout a candidate, and after some
thought I heartily agree. He also mentioned sending along some saison, which
is also a capital notion. I still have a couple bottles of each. If I were
to modify the stout for the wedding, I'd tone back the alcohol a tick, but
it may be to Rob & Caitlin's liking as-is. It certainly suits my palate :)

So the good news of that is that we just need a porter recipe. And I'm
already working on that. Thinking oatmeal, not too dry, nice and fruity to
contrast the dry stout.

Suggestions/criticisms/comments?

--
Steve Killen