[HCoop-Misc] When I talk do you listen? Do you answer? Parlez-vous francais

Steve Taylor staylor at ncf.ca
Mon Mar 3 00:48:00 EST 2008

Wow! Another snow-fiend. Great. Friend said he gets up in the mornin',
shovels the (beautiful sparkling) white stuff out of his driveway to
get to work. Comes home at night, shovels out what the plows put back
to get in again. Day after day.

And I try to remind myself that a few years ago I (and another,
energy-motivating person) were living up 'round Wilsons Corners in
rural Quebec. Had me shovelling a double driveway then. If that
was now ... think I'd be in the middle of a snowdrift!

I walk by these houses with small lots on  Queen Mary. They got the
stuff stacked about six, seven feet high. No place to put it! Or you
can go into Gatineau and get nailed with a ticket for puttin' the
stuff on city property -- even while you and your neighbour are
_transrerring_ it across the street to mutually acceptable locations.

But SOA and WebSphere? Can't say I know much -- and reading that the
search engine defs is still pretty thick, for somoene who started out
doing dBase on a DEC os. What is it, plain and simple -- if the snow
ain't fallin' and you want to.

It's snowing again. This winter's chorus.
But every one is unique. Take a closer look.

staylor at ncf.ca
staylor at hcoop.net
www.dinnersunlimited.ca
www.dountoothers.ca

Somebody please say something. (Part of the campaign
to make the snow go away. Only in Canada. Soon*. *Spring? Spring??)