[HCoop-Misc] Ragingwire Telecommunications

Michael Potter mpotter at hcoop.net
Sat Jan 26 23:03:00 EST 2008

On Fri, 2008-01-25 at 13:59 -0500, Nathan Kennedy wrote:
> To all HCooperators,
> Every now and then I bring up current issues relating to the cooperative
> and internet hosting sectors.  I hope I do not bore you too much, but I
> would like to tell you about an important development yesterday regarding
> RagingWire, a company that operates a 200,000 square foot
> datacenter/colocation facility in the Sacramento, California area.  I seem
> to recall its name being mentioned when we were searching for colos,
> although it did not make it into the final list of candidates.
<SNIP>

This is well-written if a bit long. Big blocks of text turn readers off,
especially if you're giving them an earful. I think you should ream
their asses for half a page or less.

I agree with your sentiments, although when it comes to employees,
corporations can mostly do as they please. We aren't worth our weight in
meat to them.

Michael