[HCoop-Misc] [HCoop-Discuss] Skills for the co-op, ways to help (Was "When I talk, do you listen..."

Stephen Taylor staylor at hcoop.net
Mon Feb 25 12:12:14 EST 2008

Thanks for the re-direction to -misc. My suggestion is
that people who have skills they think would be
useful, or even if they'd like to help, they use
hcoop-misc, maybe this thread, to say so.

Is HCoop-misc the best permanent place to put this
kind of information? I don't think so.

But it could be a place to tell others about your
skill.

My relevant skills are probable copy-editing,
proofreading, creating procedures manuals and
wiki-gnoming.