[HCoop-Misc] Alternative to hcoop, what do you recommend?

Tanveer Singh tanveer at hcoop.net
Sun Apr 27 03:02:30 EDT 2008

Hi,
I have a very un net savvy friend who wanted to join hcoop.
I wonder whether he will be able to handle domtool etc., and also non
gui database creation etc., etc.,
He is a mac user and a strict point and click guy.
If hcoop is not viable, then what other host do you recommend?
The idea is simple
1. cpanel
2. atleast 50GB space
3. ssh access for backend stuff
4. Full freedom in type of website to install, and unlimited number of
websites and subdomains. For example if he wants to install a wiki, a
forum etc., etc.,
5. Atleast 20-30 nmysql databases
6. catch all addresses for multiple domains.

Basically, something closest to hcoop(we have full freedom here)  and
less than 10$ a month.
any hints or ideas?
regards
Tanveer