[HCoop-Misc] Managed hosting at Peer1

Nathan Kennedy ntk at hcoop.net
Fri Apr 18 18:10:42 EDT 2008

Alok G. Singh wrote:
> Someone I know is looking for a managed hosting solution at Peer1. Do
> any of the co-op members have opinions to share about Peer1.
>
> Recommendations of other services are also welcome.

Well, if they are interested in managed hosting at Peer1, I would refer
them to HCoop. :-)
Of course if they need a single dedicated server we can't offer that
just yet.  Peer1 did acquire Serverbeach and integrate them into their
network a while back.  Serverbeach used to get some pretty bad reviews
but my understanding is that the new Peer1 management has cleaned things
up substantially.

-ntk