[HCoop-Misc] Lost Domain.

Narendra Prabhu naren at hcoop.net
Mon Mar 5 06:16:07 EST 2007

Hello,

A few months back, due to a lot of reasons, I failed to renew (then) my
domain, slashn.net. Later, the domain had gone into some kind of
"waiting" period, where I could pay some extra amount to get back the
domain. Well, the domain did not appeal much considering the price I had
to pay. I decided to wait until the expiry time. But, the very next day
after the domain expired, someone else had the domain, some domain
registrar.

Well, now, I was thinking where this domain stands. Does it mean that
the domain is gone for good or should I wait until the expiry time
(currently Sep'07)? Do these domain registrars renew these unclaimed
domains? :)

Regards,
Naren.