[Hcoop-misc] Olive oil

Franklin Gordon Bynum frank at hcoop.net
Thu Apr 27 22:03:47 EDT 2006

Thanks for the advice, Terry.  I didn't know that you moved.  I'll let
you know if I'm ever in Vegas.

Justin Hart wrote:
 > I'm pretty sure that there are no toxins in your body though, outside
 > of what one would normally expect to be there.  Unless you have an
 > unhealthy fixation on trying to build up a tolerance to such things.

Oh, I'm definitely neurotic.  This may be totally unnecessary.  But I
know many people that fast and they all seem to sing its virtues, so I
may try some day.  I'll try to do it, though, with the necessary care so
I don't hurt myself.  I appreciate you weighing in on this
somewhat-bizarre-for-a-hosting-coop exchange. :)