[Hcoop-misc] Olive oil

Justin Hart justinhart at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 20:33:40 EDT 2006

If you really want a quick colon blow, try 48 hour hollywood miracle
diet (or "Color Blow, it comes with a free t-shirt).  I'm pretty sure
that there are no toxins in your body though, outside of what one
would normally expect to be there.  Unless you have an unhealthy
fixation on trying to build up a tolerance to such things.

While you're in Vegas, you might consider checking out Penn &
Teller... they did a TV show on this stuff once.  They don't think it
amounts to anything though.

I'd avoid taking too much advice from dead psychics.

Justin

On 4/27/06, Franklin Gordon Bynum <frank at hcoop.net> wrote:
> Terry, have you tried this fast before?  I'm looking to fast this
> summer, and was looking at the lemon fast but this one looks to do the
> trick much faster.  What do you think of this apple one?  Are you going
> to do it?
>
> On a separate note, I fee like my body is full of toxins since moving to
> LA.  Or maybe it was the first year of law school.

Justin W. Hart