[Hcoop-misc] Olive oil

Terrence Brannon metaperl at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 20:26:50 EDT 2006

On 4/27/06, Franklin Gordon Bynum <frank at hcoop.net> wrote:
> Terry, have you tried this fast before?

No, I have not.

> I'm looking to fast this
> summer, and was looking at the lemon fast but this one looks to do the
> trick much faster.

I have moved to Las Vegas and found a great place to do a complete cleanse:
http://www.angelhealingcenter.com/

oxygen therapy, colonics, parasite cleanse, liver cleanse. the works.

Fasting is genuinely dangerous business. If your elimination channels
are not ready for the increased release of stored toxic material, it
could bottle up inside you and kill you. Not only that, but once your
digestive shuts down because of no need to process food, you must
gingerly bring it back. Although I fast by myself, there is no end to
the stories of people who have had great fasts and then died by eating
too large or too toxic a meal right after it. There are several places
that offer supervised retreats with medical supervision that can keep
you cool and calm when the various healing crises comes on.

>What do you think of this apple one?  Are you going
> to do it?

I'm curious about it. I did 17 days on just orange juice and I felt
fine for all 17 days. I have never been successful with a food fast
because I end up trying to eat other foods. I tried a brown rice fast
twice and each time, all I could think was: "hmm, some tofu would go
good with this rice. And maybe some cabbage." So, I'm curious about
the apple fast because apple pectin is a widely used ingredient in
colon cleansing products and Edgar Cayce was the man to recommend this
fast and he was an amazing psychic healer, clairvoyant, etc.

Since I have 5 cases of apples coming in about a week, I'm willing to
give it a shot.

> On a separate note, I fee like my body is full of toxins since moving to
> LA.  Or maybe it was the first year of law school.

LA is really smoggy. No doubt about it.  Especially since you are at
USC and trapped inland nowhere near the ocean. I am glad to have moved
to Las Vegas where I can actually see mountains that are there.