[Hcoop-misc] EVOO last dibs

Nathan Kennedy ntk at hcoop.net
Thu Apr 27 18:01:12 EDT 2006

THERE ARE 5 BOTTLES LEFT.  If you want oil, please email me ASAP with
the number of bottles you want to reserve--since they are going so fast
you must order at least two, I will not bother with shipping singletons
anymore.

*I just mailed out the order.
*I will email those who have reserved bottles when the case arrives.
*By then you will have sent me your address and any special shipping
instructions.  I prefer USPS and will choose the cheapest method they
offer unless you want it expedited.  If there is a major cost savings or
other *good* reason, I may be willing to use other shippers.
*I will prefer PayPal for payment, and I will give you the PayPal
account and exact cost after I have shipped the oil out.  I think I can
accept major credit cards through PayPal with my account.

-ntk