[HCoop-Help] Need help configuring domtool stuff for another web site before March 31!

j.c.hallgren at juno.com j.c.hallgren at juno.com
Fri Mar 26 09:21:30 EDT 2021

Ok, so I may be the least technical user of HCoop which I gladly admit!
Here’s the basic situation: my very simple website that’s currently on freewebs MUST be moved here by EOM as freewebs are discontinuing those sites on April 1st.
Site is a very static display of text and some photos so nothing fancy.

I stumbled through the setup for my current site here many years ago and have no real recollection of it. And reading the domtool help is kinda like Greek to me.

And I understand that Clinton is a bit frazzled from work so wondering if some other kind user in USA would be able to work with me on this in next day or two.

My www.pleasantforestshores.com site is registered at namecheap and know that will need some tweaks as well.

I have, using HTML and CSS rebuilt all but the photo album page on my laptop so have the pages ready to go.

Ideally, I would LOVE to have someone that I could work with on this that I could also talk to by phone to expedite it as one finger typing on iPad isn’t fun.

Thanks much!