[HCoop-Help] Virtual mailboxes spam filtering?

白い熊 hcoop-help_lists.hcoop.net at sumou.com
Fri Sep 27 13:12:01 EDT 2019

Adam Chlipala wrote:
> Davor Ocelic wrote:
> > Onto the real question: how do I spamfilter virtual mailboxes?
> >
> > I've found I can do "setsa mail at domain on" which enables spam
> > checking, but where/how do I write the rules for acting upon
> > spam score? Is it the unix user's .forward file as well?
> >

> I don't think we have anything in place yet to allow users to do this.
> No one ever asked before.

Reviving a 10-year old threat, but I just hit the same problem and need to solve it somehow.

I have a virtual mailbox, used by my wife; she's become completely flooded by spam. I've enabled SA for her, so the mails get marked as spam but don't get removed. Now I need to solve it somehow — because mail has become almost unusable for her.

What's the best solution? Program a cron script (don't know if hcoop has this possibility, but I'd assume so) for my user box to go through her new mail in the virtual mail dir and delete tagged messages?

Or something else? What would be the best—immediate hacky solution, so that I'd somehow fix it?

Many thanks for help.
--
白い熊