[HCoop-Help] DNS settings?

zrajm zrajm at klingonska.org
Thu Aug 14 06:41:56 EDT 2014

Hi!

My registrar (a Swedish company called Loopia) have a DNS service
which each of their customers maintain on their own through their
"custumerzone" web portal. This used to be free -- but now they're
suddenly charging for this service, so I want to opt out of the Loopia
service.

I also (as far as I understand from my domtool files) have DNS
settings on HCoop.

Do I really need my Loopia DNS settings for my own domains + email to
continue working? Or is all I need the HCoop settings?

/zrajm

PS Is there some (Linux) command I can run to see if a DNS lookup
returns the HCoop or the Loopia DNS entry?

PPS My domtool files are:
/afs/hcoop.net/user/z/zr/zrajm/.domtool/klingonska.org
/afs/hcoop.net/user/z/zr/zrajm/.domtool/zrajm.org