[HCoop-Help] Help on using gitweb

Daniil Frumin difrumin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 16:06:15 EDT 2013

My username is `notd` and yes, I believe I have all the necessary
permissions set up

$ fs listacl ~
Access list for /afs/hcoop.net/user/n/no/notd is
Normal rights:
  system:administrators rlidwka
  system:anyuser l
  notd rlidwka
$ fs listacl ~/.hcoop-git
Access list for /afs/hcoop.net/user/n/no/notd/.hcoop-git is
Normal rights:
  system:administrators rlidwka
  system:anyuser rl
  notd rlidwka
  notd.daemon rlidwk
$ fs listacl ~/.hcoop-git/diagrams-tikz.git
Access list for /afs/hcoop.net/user/n/no/notd/.hcoop-git/diagrams-tikz.gitis
Normal rights:
  system:administrators rlidwka
  system:anyuser rl
  notd rlidwka
  notd.daemon rl

Thanks

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 9:49 PM, Nathan Kennedy <ntk at hcoop.net> wrote:

>  What's your hcoop username? Are you sure you've set ACLs on your
> .hcoop-git and and home directory are (carefully) set correctly? I could be
> wrong but system:anyuser may need "l" (list) permission to your home
> directory, at least.  Our main sysadmin is off right now so maybe someone
> with more experience can inform you.
>
> Nathan
>

> On 10/22/2013 01:18 PM, Daniil Frumin wrote:
>
>   Hi folks,
>
>  I am following the instructions on the wiki:
> http://wiki.hcoop.net/MemberManual/VersionControl/git
>
>  I've created the repository but it does not appear on the gitweb page. I
> double checked the permissions and it's readable.
>
>  Is there anything else I should do? Are the instructions on the wiki
> deprecated?
>
>  Thanks
>
> --
> Sincerely yours,