[HCoop-Help] Help on using gitweb

Nathan Kennedy ntk at hcoop.net
Tue Oct 22 13:49:32 EDT 2013

What's your hcoop username? Are you sure you've set ACLs on your
.hcoop-git and and home directory are (carefully) set correctly? I could
be wrong but system:anyuser may need "l" (list) permission to your home
directory, at least.  Our main sysadmin is off right now so maybe
someone with more experience can inform you.

Nathan