[HCoop-Help] Fwd: Payment?

Daniil Frumin difrumin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 10:53:37 EST 2013

That sounds about right. At least I was in a similar situation. I had a
negative balance, I did two payments and now I have $10 on my account. It
is quite weird though, because I payed a total of $40  ($38.04 actually
made it to Hcoop) in the last two months, as well as $20 that I originally
paid when signing up.

On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 7:43 PM, zrajm <zrajm at klingonska.org> wrote:

> I now got a notice from Google Wallet stating that $40 I sent to you has
> resulted in my preoduct being shipped. Am I to assume that this means my
> payment has finally been processed and that I no longer have a negative
> balance?
> /zrajm

Sincerely yours,
-- Daniil