[HCoop-Help] SSI does not work on navajos?

Clinton Ebadi clinton at unknownlamer.org
Wed Jan 23 01:46:15 EST 2013

Zrajm C Akfohg <zrajm at klingonska.org> writes:

> A few of my pages uses SSI, but that doesn't seem to work after moving the web site to navajos.
>
> For example, take a look at http://zrajm.org/mat/ in a browser, and
> look at the source code. The SSI tags are still present in the source,
> and have not been replaced by the appropriate content (as they
> should've been). Why is this?
>
> As far as I can tell my config  file (~zrajm/.domtool/zrajm.org)
> contains all the right stuff for this to work. (the only thing
> required should be the "includesNOEXEC" option, right?).

Hrm, I'm not sure why Apache ever would have parsed .html files as
SSI... if mire was, it was certainly not on purpose.

There is, however, a way to make it work:
http://hcoop.net/domtool/mod_mime.html

Something like,

          addOutputFilter [includes] "html";

In the vhost.

Also, I recall you mentioning once that you wanted mod_gzip support for
speeding up output; is the DEFLATE filter adequate (in theory, it works)?

--
<Morty_md> My mind boggled.
* tim_m shakes morty's mind, hoping for a different combination of letters