[HCoop-Help] Are explicit photos allowed on HCoop?

Steve Killen steven.f.killen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 18:43:40 EST 2012

Let me add a hearty Takei-style "Oh, my..."

I'm not an expert on HCoop bylaws, etc., but I don't think we're in the
business of exercising prior restraint on users' Web sites, assuming
they're not breaking laws or something. (Do the ToS even prohibit
pornography? I guess maybe you'd need to be careful about sourcing your,
uh, copy photos.) But it's kind of you to ask.

Please accept my apologies for the delay in responding--I had personally
lost this email in the shuffle of my new job.

Steven F. Killen <steven.f.killen at gmail.com>
| elvestinkle @ twitter
| pursuing.calefaction.org

Etsi provectus in sententiis sis