[HCoop-Help] WordPress installation

Franklin Bynum frank at hcoop.net
Fri Mar 5 13:00:03 EST 2010

On Thu, 4 Mar 2010 22:38:28 -0500, Steve Killen <nevetski at hcoop.net>
wrote:
> Yeah, I'll play with it and see what I come up with.  Thanks!

i've read these messages, and don't really understand what's going on.

http://codex.wordpress.org/Installing/Updating_WordPress_with_Subversion

just do this in your public_html directory or other directory of your choice and have at it.

you're talking about installation locations, like /usr/share, but your only space for software installation is your home directory.

there isn't any need to install a debain package for a user's wordpress installation.

how did we get ten messages in without anyone saying this?