[HCoop-Help] Zine, anyone?

Sajith T S sajith at hcoop.net
Sun Oct 18 11:34:43 EDT 2009

Davor Ocelic <docelic at hcoop.net> wrote:

> For the moment, it'd probably be best if you installed it locally in
> your homedir (that shouldn't be hard or inconvenient if its setup script
> is similar to Wordpress).

Deploying zine is not quite similar to deploying wordpress.  There's
the zine library and cgi/fcgi/wsgi (pick one) launchers.  Of course it
should be possible to install the library and dependencies in homedir,
but a wordpress installation before doing this was just too simple to
resist...

> Wordpress is a known-good choice, and works in our setup as a
> oneliner so... ;)

Yes, that is what I have done for now. :)

Regards,
Sajith.