[HCoop-Help] SSH proxy help please?

Lauren McNees lauren at rosasharn.com
Fri Jan 23 15:46:07 EST 2009

Thanks for your help! By doing this, mire confirmed that I logged in, but
Firefox still can't connect. If I use port 8080 it says network
interrupted, if I use port 9999 it says the proxy server refused the
connection. Any more ideas?

Thanks!

Lauren

http://ubuntu.wordpress.com/2006/12/08/ssh-tunnel-socks-proxy-forwarding-secure-browsing/