[HCoop-Help] Sync'ing mail on my cell phone

vikas at hcoop.net vikas at hcoop.net
Thu Aug 20 05:14:38 EDT 2009

Hi,

> You have to use IMAP over SSL and be able to accept our self-signed
> certificate. My Android phone at least had issues with the certificate
> (I ended up having to use an alternative client to work aorund this).
>
> Do you have any other details on how it fails?
      Thanks for the reply.

      I have setup the account to use IMAP+SSL. However,it doesn't
      ask me for the cert. at all.

      I get three messages:
      1. Connecting to Sever..
      2. Connected to server..
      3. Authenticating..

      And it hangs there. Unfortunately, the same thing happens with
      gmail. And other posts elsewhere on the net seem to suggest
      that the problem may lie with the phone.

Thanks anyway!
Vikas