[HCoop-Help] Sync'ing mail on my cell phone

Davor Ocelic docelic at hcoop.net
Mon Aug 3 09:31:41 EDT 2009

On Mon, 3 Aug 2009 08:25:49 -0400 (EDT)
vikas at hcoop.net wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
>    I have a motorola rokr E6 phone (linux-based) that supports
>    IMAP mails. However, I'm not able to get the phone to connect
>    to hcoop and download the mails.
>
>    Has anybody tried this earlier or have any idea about how to go
>    about this?

Someone was doing this successfully IIRC, the only problem was that
the e-mail client on the phone was not able to download more than
14,000 messages that the person had in their inbox.

In any case, IMAP is IMAP, on cellphone or elsewhere, so please see
if you can give us a more detailed problem description, or maybe
even a session log from the phone connection.

From your current report, we don't have even a vague idea of which
step of the process failed.

Cya,
-doc