[HCoop-Help] Jabber using own domain

Michal michal at hcoop.net
Wed Apr 1 13:35:07 EDT 2009

Thanks for your reply... It would be great if you could write a config
tool: I would be extremely pleased! (I think maybe writing it myself
might be a bit beyond me, but I guess I could help test it)

On the own-daemon theme however I have a question about the
non-standard port issue. I'm not quite sure what I'm talking about,
but I thought that the jabber ports can be discovered by the SRV
record. So couldn't a non-standard port be specified in the SRV record
for my domain?