[HCoop-Help] ssi on own domain on hcoop?

Zrajm C Akfohg zrajm at klingonska.org
Mon Sep 29 17:02:31 EDT 2008

On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 1:52 AM, Björn Lindström <bkhl at hcoop.net> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 00:53, Zrajm C Akfohg <zrajm at klingonska.org> wrote:
>> Okay. thanx. As far as I can tell I've written the right thing in my
>> domtool conf. But something's not working.
>
> Before you say that, check that your domtool configuration actually is
> producing the Apache configuration you are expecting, with
>
> $ domtool-admin describe klingonska.org

Ah. But now you assume that I speak apachese. I'm not very good at that either.

Is there a similar way to pull the config from apache (on a non-hcoop
server, running apache that is)? With Apache's recursive scanning of
.htaccess files, which may or may not be allowed in the main config,
it is sometimes quite difficult to know exactly what settings apache
run under on a server where you yourself is not root/the guy who did
the main server apache configging.

/zrajm

  Zrajm C Akfohg   Mobil: 076-211 50 43   E-post: zrajm at klingonska.org
  Villav.33, 2tr   Telefon: 018-500 911   http://zrajm.klingonska.org/
  Upsala, Sweden   ICQ-nummer: 16769663   voDleH Hol DajatlhlaH'a' je?