[HCoop-Help] [HCoop-Misc -> Help] using mod_python

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Thu May 22 08:47:30 EDT 2008

docelic at hcoop.net wrote:
> What the above paragraph means is that you will have to run your own
> instance of Apache, and proxy requests coming to your domain (and
> our shared Web server) to your own web server.
>
> I hope others who have done this for themselves and are on the -help
> list can chime in with specific information about it.

Indeed.  A number of people are doing this, though I don't remember
offhand who they are.

A nice thing about our set-up is that we have no special support for
doing this; the very general tools that we provide to members suffice.
This means that we, as official HCoop volunteers, haven't felt the need
to create any kind of How-To.  I hope that someone or someones who do
this will feel motivated to add a wiki page explaining step-by-step how
to get this working, though, as we get many questions about the subject.