[HCoop-Help] diagnosing a 400 Bad Request

Peter Gammie peteg42 at gmail.com
Wed May 14 06:36:53 EDT 2008

Hello,

I'm having trouble translating a .htaccess file into domtool-speak.

You can find my attempt in ~peteg/.domtool/peteg.org for the domain
hope.peteg.org.

According to domtool-admin the rewrites are the same as in my
reference .htaccess file, with the sole addition of double quotes. The
other flags seem similar enough too.

One problem I'm having here is the delay between making a request and
seeing it in the error/access log. I wonder if there is a way you can
give us timelier access to the logs for debugging purposes?

The rewrite log seems quite stale too.

Thanks in advance.

cheers
peter