[HCoop-Help] Having both https and http enabled

Tanveer Singh tanveer1979 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 00:40:06 EST 2008

On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 10:24 PM, Adam Chlipala <adamc at hcoop.net> wrote:
> Tanveer Singh wrote:
>  > On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 9:46 PM, Adam Chlipala <adamc at hcoop.net> wrote:
>  >

> >>  The appropriate equivalent refactoring of the configuration you sent is:
>  >>
>  >>  dom "tpu.org" where
>  >>
>  >>   DocumentRoot = home "ihro_html";
>  >>   SSL = use_cert "/etc/apache2/ssl/apache.pem";
>  >>   Mailbox = "default.alias at wherever";
>  >>  with
>  >>   emailAlias "admin" "tanveer";
>  >>   emailAlias "d.s.gill" "someone at wherever";
>  >>
>  >> end;
>  >>
>  > I am a little confused here What does Mailbox directive mean.
>  > I want all mails addressed to admin go to tanveer, and all mails
>  > addressed to d.s.gill go somewhere, and all default mails to go to
>  > another address. Is that what Mailbox means?
>  >

>  'Mailbox' is not a directive; it's an environment variable name.  You
>  can look at the implementation of 'dom' in ~domtool/lib/easy_domain.dtl
>  to see exactly how it's used.
>
>  The natural language summary is that the target for your domain's
>  default alias is pulled from the value you have set in 'Mailbox'.  That
>  value defaults to "$YOU at hcoop.net".
I tried the "Suggested config" for tanveer.in, but my mails started
bouncing(I tested using yahoo.com webmail). I get the message the <ip
address> does not like recipient.
So I am using the current config which works(I am using handemail
directive now).
Could you take a look at tanveer.in domtool config.
There are 2 commented blocks, one is suggested config, other commented
block is one of the variations, while the uncommented block is the
config I am using now(it works great), but I don't have http. only
https
regards
Tanveer