[HCoop-Help] Long running bot

Alok G. Singh alephnull at hcoop.net
Sun Jun 1 20:19:36 EDT 2008

I'm running an eggdrop bot on mire and I get an error

couldn't open "moxquizz/quizdata/rankallstars.data": permission denied

after about a day or so.  That particular file (and the directory it is
in) have all rights to alephnull.daemon.

I start the bot with k5start -qtUf /etc/keytabs/user.daemon/alephnull --
bin/bunbun-check. This script checks for pids and then starts the real bot.

--
Alok

The tree of research must from time to time be refreshed with the blood
of bean counters.
		-- Alan Kay