[HCoop-Help] [RE: [HCoop-Announce] .htaccess being disabled on mire]

Björn Lindström bkhl at elektrubadur.se
Tue Feb 26 17:44:51 EST 2008

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 11:34 PM, Lauren McNees <lauren at hcoop.net> wrote:
>  dom "rosasharn.com" where
>   DocumentRoot = home "wordpress";
>  with
>   wordPress "wordpress" where
>     DocumentRoot = home "wordpress";
>   end;
>   (* Could make the above just 'wordPress "wordPress";', because you've
>  already set the DocumentRoot above. *)
>  end;

Try this:

dom "rosasharn.com" with
  wordPress "wordpress" where
    DocumentRoot = home "wordpress"
  end
end

You could set DocumentRoot higher up, but I don't see the point of that.

In any case this should work, without any .htaccess file, or any
additional rewrite rules. Those are all generated by wordPress.

If you don't believe me you can inspect the compiled Apache configuration with

$ domtool-admin describe rosasharn.com