[HCoop-Help] [RE: [HCoop-Announce] .htaccess being disabled on mire]

Lauren McNees lauren at hcoop.net
Tue Feb 26 17:34:48 EST 2008

Ok. Thanks. Adam did make a comment in my domtool config towards the
bottom and maybe that's the problem...?

I really appreciate your help.

dom "rosasharn.com" where
  DocumentRoot = home "wordpress";
with
  wordPress "wordpress" where
    DocumentRoot = home "wordpress";
  end;
  (* Could make the above just 'wordPress "wordPress";', because you've
already set the DocumentRoot above. *)
end;