[HCoop-Help] [RE: [HCoop-Announce] .htaccess being disabled on mire]

Lauren McNees lauren at rosasharn.com
Mon Feb 25 20:01:52 EST 2008

Thank you for the response. I know where my domtool is and how to view it.
I would try editing it, but it won't let me, and that's my current
problem. I have read the DomTool/UserGuide, several times, but most of it
is still very foreign to me. Not being a programmer, I'm trying to learn
all this on my own, and I appreciate help.