[HCoop-Help] [RE: [HCoop-Announce] .htaccess being disabled on mire]

Björn Lindström bkhl at elektrubadur.se
Mon Feb 25 12:49:45 EST 2008

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 6:37 PM, Lauren McNees <lauren at rosasharn.com> wrote:
>  Thanks for the response. I'm sorry, but I don't understand what the
>  wordpress directive is or what it does. Those examples look like they're
>  for telling wordpress what domain to use. All I can think of is that I
>  should put my .htaccess configurations in the part where it says     (*
>  Other normal web config goes here.... *) ? Is that what you mean? Thanks
>  for your help.

If you only run WordPress on your domain, don't use the addWordPress
example, but the one under "A Standalone Blog".

The wordPress directive works kind of like "web" only it automatically
adds the rewrite rules you need for you.

In any case you will not need to put the stuff from your .htaccess for
you. The WordPress support in DomTool will do that for you.

For an example you can see my /afs/hcoop.net/user/b/bk/bkhl/.domtool/fandom.se