[HCoop-Help] [RE: [HCoop-Announce] .htaccess being disabled on mire]

Lauren McNees lauren at rosasharn.com
Mon Feb 25 12:37:15 EST 2008

Björn,

Thanks for the response. I'm sorry, but I don't understand what the
wordpress directive is or what it does. Those examples look like they're
for telling wordpress what domain to use. All I can think of is that I
should put my .htaccess configurations in the part where it says     (*
Other normal web config goes here.... *) ? Is that what you mean? Thanks
for your help.

Lauren