[HCoop-Help] procmail / regex

Kenneth Pronovici pronovic at ieee.org
Mon Dec 15 09:31:56 EST 2008

Hi John,

I can try to help, but it might be a little while before I can look at
your procmailrc.  Maybe someone else will be able to help you sooner
than me.

What kind of problems are you having?   Are there some rules which are
always broken (i.e. never filter the mail you intend them to filter),
or are you seeing some sort of other surprising behavior?

KEN

Kenneth J. Pronovici <pronovic at ieee.org>
http://www.cedar-solutions.com/