[HCoop-Help] procmail / regex

John T. Settino john at johnsettino.com
Sun Dec 14 23:11:38 EST 2008

Hello all,

Before I get a "RTFM" response, I'd like to point out that yes, I've
read examples, yes I've JFGI'd, etc, but am still half-clueless.

I'm getting a crapton of duplicate email spam in my Spam folder, that
can be weeded out fairly easy using procmail. Unfortunately, I've tried
various rules and settings and I just can't seem to get some of them to
work.

If someone that has any experience with this and can lend a helping hand
can reply, that would be AWESOME.

My procmailrc is here, ~nion/.procmail.d/procmailrc

Thanks in advance,
John

--
John T. Settino